Moby Dick

In my pursue of the appropriate balance between textures and flat surfaces, I came up with this.
The title of Moby Dick came very late, but I was looking for something for her to read. And then with the aquarium I realized that there was something about being extremely comfortably sitting and reading an adventurous novel. Then the poster of 20 000 leagues under the sea followed.
Some screen shots of the file in process with the remaining textures in multiply and different tryouts to have the drawing reframed…
I don't know yet if its appropriate, but it looks too full for a rectangle.
I got inspiration from images of Matisse and Hockney for the mesmerizing patterns…
ps: thanks Wauter for telling me to move the plant behind the girl, it was layer number 65…




















Comments